Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello.

     Well, this is my blog - the beginning of it. My mind blanks when I ask myself why I've started it. I guess there are too many reasons. None otherwise has to be the biggest of all. Additionally, I'm completely able to stop posting whenever I feel like it. Nothing would be lost except for a really really cool blog name. Don't you know it.


     I plan on egesting all of my pointless thoughts here  when I'm bored - usually grammatically, but occasionally and slicingly otherwise. To begin the inspiration, I've added this picture. I've heard it said that a good blog will include a picture with every single post. Well here you go - a high quality and glorious picture. Ponder what the man is thinking. The great mysteries of life lay nestled within his unibrow. I know my paragraphs aren't being formed well, but Google's formatting isn't being easy right now, and I genuinely doubt any of you care. In the future, my posts will likely be professional - or at least not stupid. At the moment though, all my philosophy has meandered away. Mm.                                                                                                                                                        



2 comments: